Wednesday, April 2, 2008

BA#2 The Mystery of Heather Bell

When reading this short story I was instantly red flagged by Marian Hubbert and her husband, The dissapearance of Heather Bell is deffinatly one of the big secrets but even more the reader wants to know who was involved and how it happened. I know that all drama series on TV are fictional but there is a correlation between them and real life. You always know who the culprit is when they start defending themselves before they have been accused. Think back to when you were younger and you had done something wrong. your parents had the ability to just look at you or listen to your comments and they would know if you were guilty or not. Whenever my mom suspected something I would immediatly make up the most rediculose story ever defending myself, because deep down I knew I would eventually get in trouble. Marian Hubbert and her Husband go to the police and to the Lawyer before anyone even pointed the finger at them or accused them of anything, that to me automatically suggests that they have done something wrong. This story mirrors the real human nature that we can see in anyone today. People want to make sure that they are deemed clean before the secrets of what they have done are uncovered and then they have to come clean and tell the truth.

No comments: